Unlimited holiday fun
Take in a completely new holiday experience! The Burgenland Card enables you to step into an absolutely unique world of adventure and experience on the banks of Lake Neusiedl. Enjoy the wide expanse of land around the lake with all its attractions and leisure facilities – all free of charge.
If you choose to stay overnight in one or our partner establishments, you receive the Burgenland Card completely free-of-charge from the 1st March 2021 to the 28th February 2022 – and it’s valid for the entire length of your stay. This card entitles you to free services (*) around the largest lake in Central Europe. Free of charge with the Burgenland Card:
- free admission to the lakeside, open-air and indoor swimming pools
- free admission to museums and concerts
- free participation in excursions and admission to “adventure worlds”
- guided tours of the town in Rust, Eisenstadt, Sopron (H), Kapuvár (H) and Bratislava (SK) – German only!
- free use of public transport
- the super bonus partners: full ride – half price on the bike ferries
The scope of services can vary according to the season!
The quick way to get your card
Simply exchange the blue carbon copy of your registration card or the computer printout you received from your Burgenland Card host upon arrival at your accommodation for the Burgenland Card at one of the many issuing points. The services offered can be used at any time after receiving the Burgenland Card.
Further information on the info hotline:
Tel: +43 2167/8600
Tel +43 2685 202
Fax +43 2685 202-12